Restoring BMW bikes from 1950 to 1996 back to original condition technically and optically by using only genuine BMW parts imported from Germany or used parts, refurbished back to original standard.
- The bike is disassembled to the last nut and bolt and rebuilt to factory tolerances.
- Wiring is normally new.
- All bearings seals and rubbers are replaced.
- Engine is converted to lead free petrol.
- Carbs are ultrasonic cleaned and rebuilt.
You dream it, we make it…
- Bike Modifications to customer requirements, including special build-up’s, like 1960 R50 frame fitted with 1990 engine etc.
- Fitment of Upside Down Forks
- Engine Tuning and Power upgrades
- Body Parts
- Paint Work
- Engineering Work
- Frame Modifications HPN Style
- Rear Swing Arm Extension
- Upside Down Fork Adaptations
- Special Parts Manufacturing
GS HPN Style
Complete build up of a standard bike into a HPN off road version by:
- Strengthening frame
- Extending rear swingarm up to 100 mm
- Or fitting R1100 rear end
- Up side down front suspension
- Engine upgrade up to 1070 cc, 90 Hp
- Gear box shorter first gear, longer 5. Gear
- Cockpit new technology
- Seat, tank, fairing etc.
Service of all BMW’s according to BMW guide lines incl. engine diagnostics.
- Rebuilding of crank shafts (up to 69 models)
- Repair exhaust thread
- Respoking of wheels incl. cross spokes R1200 etc.
- Epoxy lining of tanks
- Twin spark conversion
- Engine tuning
- Lead free conversion inlc. Free flowing of head
- Final drive overhaul incl replacement of drive gear
- Drive shaft universal replacement